Share what you have done in class

Here students can show some of their written productions. I hope you can learn and also have a good time.

segunda-feira, 19 de abril de 2010

Jefferson Duarte

Major
Publicizing and Advertising

Hometown
Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brasil

Campus Activities
I’m involved with some events like “Portfólio”, “Interdisciplinar”, “Semana da Comunicação” and “Café Cinematográfico”. I love to exercise my mind at the library and take a walk when I’m not studying.

What do you like most about going to Unileste?
I like the faculty because they are amazing. Also, the laboratories are large and comfortable. The library is well respected and comfortable, too.

What are your career goals?
I want to go to Graduate School to receive a master in Marketing and Economy.

Extracurricular/ Campus Activities
I’m involved with Academic Research (PIC).

What advice would you give to a new Unileste student?
Take advantage of Extracurricular Activities and the Academic Research (PIC).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário