Share what you have done in class

Here students can show some of their written productions. I hope you can learn and also have a good time.

quinta-feira, 1 de abril de 2010

Aline




Major
Publicizing and advertising

Hometown
João Monlevade

Extracurricular/ Campus Activides
I´m involved with the course subjects and also with some events like “ponto com”, communication week and portfolio.

Favorite place on campus
The best place to hang out is at “agencia integrada” because the atmosphere is nice and we learn a lot. I cannot stop mentioning the tavern, where I am with my friends and I see some people that study in the campus.

Favorite event on campus
Free “café cinematográfico” movies, where sees it we drank coffee of the malice, we watch the chosen film and we discussed what saw in the film it is where we also have contact with the students that study in the shift of the night.

Why did you choose to attend Unileste-MG
I love the atmosphere of the campus. The faculty is good. Not to mention, Unileste has the course I wanted to do.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário