Share what you have done in class

Here students can show some of their written productions. I hope you can learn and also have a good time.

quinta-feira, 1 de abril de 2010

Guilherme Valamiel



Major:
I am involved in the job to bring back to the operation of education radio, manage by Communication College Unileste MG. I enjoy watching TV, movies, chat with friends, playing football and playing drums.

Hometown:
João Monlevade

Extracurricular/Campus Activities:
Unileste has a stage in the workshop that I have a great desire to participate and, of course, the sports program on the radio that I want to develop. In my opinion, the campus is very big, huge, when I entered college I was afraid of losing me up inside, it's pleasant and very beautiful, with trees and plants well maintained.

Favorite Event on Campus
Is the Café Cinematográfico is almost every Saturday of the month, I never was at the event, because I live off, and on weekends like to go to my house, but I thinks’ very interesting and very instructive for those who love movies then, is a full plate.

Why did you choose to attend Unileste MG?
There is plenty to do in the Vale do Aço, the options are many all you need is money to enjoy the festivities here. The college faculty is very competent, there are several activities and well-formulated plans for them.

Favorite Professor:
William Trevizani, a great teacher, his ideas and his way of teaching gives impressive, the way he deals with the students is fantastic. Two lessons are very dynamic and participatory, the idea of returning Unileste Radio is his.

What do you like best about the Ipatinga community?
I love the city because it is very close to the city I grew up and where they really live, has great places to go, by the way, it’s very beautiful.

What are your career goals?
My goal is to become a great professional, prepared for the market labor and I want to become a reporter and I hope to be an excellent reporter.

How has Unileste MG prepared you for your future?
The Unileste is preparing a bright future for us with a good reputation for great power and great teachers, it brings more and more students to study there. It offers various undergraduate and graduate, you can be sure that a student at Unileste always go out there prepared for what he will face in the future.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário