Share what you have done in class

Here students can show some of their written productions. I hope you can learn and also have a good time.

quinta-feira, 1 de abril de 2010

Isabelle Coutinho




Major: Communication with Publicizing and Advertising emphasis.
Hometown: Caratinga,MG

Campus Activities:
I´m involved with some events like “Ponto Com”; “Semana da Comunicação”; “Portifólio”. Because I can learn much more about the course.

Favorite Place on Campus:
The best place to hang out is the snack bar, because I like to meet my friends and chat with them.

Why did you choose Unileste-MG?
I chose Unileste, because it´s the only place that offer the course of social communication with emphasis on advertising and it´s closer to my house.

What are your career goals?
I´d like to master in Marketing.

My favorite professor:
This semester is professor Rodrigo, because his class is great and funny.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário