Share what you have done in class

Here students can show some of their written productions. I hope you can learn and also have a good time.

terça-feira, 20 de abril de 2010

Giovana Cremasco


Major: Communication - Journalism

Hometown: Vitória/ES, Ipatinga/MG

Extracurricular/ Campus Activities:
I’m involved with party promotion on campus, next to another courses. I love to hanging out with my friends and listening to music all the time. I just cannot do anything without sounds in my head.

Favorite place on campus:
The best place on campus is the B block, because its where I can find my friends together and spend some time with them, talking about communication.

What do you like most about going to Unileste:
My favorite place in this town is Unileste, c’ause its where I found my second family. It’s a really pleasure to be here and be able to share my life knowledge with people which came from different places and have so different culture. Teachers, students and everything in this place is a reason to be happy for being here.

Favorite event on campus:
My favorite event is the Communication’s week. We have five days with workshops, lectures and lots of information about journalism and advertising.

Um comentário: