Share what you have done in class

Here students can show some of their written productions. I hope you can learn and also have a good time.

quinta-feira, 1 de abril de 2010

Rafael Pereira




Major: Publicizing and Advertising

Hometown: Coronel Fabriciano, MG


Extracurricular / Campus Activities:
I’m a student of advertising and publicizing. The course is very interesting. When I'm not studying, I play drums and percussion, I love listening to music and surfing the internet. I have a kind of music, depends on the season!

Favorite place on campus:
I enjoy spending free time in the Snack Bar

What are your career goals?
I want to be a good professional and be successful in my profession.

How has UWSP prepared you for your future?
The professors are qualified also the university prepares us for the market work.

What advice would you give to a new UWSP student?
Continue with the same courage throughout the course, and face the challenges ahead, this is extremely important.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário