Share what you have done in class

Here students can show some of their written productions. I hope you can learn and also have a good time.

segunda-feira, 12 de abril de 2010

Diego Bueno


By: Diego Bueno de Moraes Dornelas, from the 5th period of Publicizing and advertising in Centro Universitário do Leste de Minas Gerais, Unileste-MG.



Major:
Publicizing and advertisin

Hometown:
Coronel Fabriciano, MG

Extracurricular / Campus activities:
I’m involved with “Jovens na Tela”. It’s a great experience I really enjoy spending time Surf on the Web.

Favorite place on campus:
I love to hang out at the large grassy places.

What are your career goals?
I really want to take a certification course in Marketing.

What’s the best class you’ve take?
The best classes are photography and Marketing.

Why did you choose to attend UNILESTE-MG?
The atmosphere of the campus is amazing and also because of the course.

Um comentário: