Share what you have done in class

Here students can show some of their written productions. I hope you can learn and also have a good time.

segunda-feira, 12 de abril de 2010

Alysson Alves



Major:
Journalism

Hometown:
Timóteo, Minas Gerais

Extracurricular/Campus Activies:
I’m working in a television TV Cultura. Sometimes, on weekends, I take pictures of weddings, birthday and other kinds of events.

Favorite Place on Campus:
The best place to hang out on campus is the snack bar. It has great foods, drinks and atmosphere. The best place to study is the second floor of the library. The campus is beautiful and large.

Why did you choose to attend Unileste?
I love the atmosphere of the campus. This campus has many trees, open spaces and laboratories. The faculty is amazing. They are easy to talk, great about giving you one on one help, and they want you to succeed.

What are your career goals?
I want to study still plus, to do picture courses, to do masters degree and to have my own photographic studio. I want to be an excellent professional e and to be happy with my career.

Favorite professor:
In this semester is professor Adriana. She explains calmly and patience, in a funny way. The class is dynamic and funny.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário