Share what you have done in class

Here students can show some of their written productions. I hope you can learn and also have a good time.

quinta-feira, 1 de abril de 2010

Pedro Terra




Major:
Publicizing and Advertising

Hometown:
Ipatinga, MG

Extracurricular/Campus Activies:
I like sports, mainly soccer, but I don't have practiced much lately. When I'm not studying, I enjoy spending time watching movies. I also like to play the guitar and listen to music.

Why did you choose to attend Unileste-MG?
Unileste is an excellent university, with excellent professors. This campus has more trees and open spaces. It's a great place.

Favorite Event on Campus:
The 'Café Cinematográfico' is a great event. It has free movies on Saturday.

Favorite Place on Campus:
I like to spend time in the canteen and talk with my friends.

What are your career goals?
I plan to go to Graduate to specialize in education.

How has Unileste-MG prepared you for your future?
I have learned to be a critical thinker. This is something that I know I will use for the rest of my life. I also learned to communicate better and do not expect a lot from people.

What advice would you give to a new Unileste-MG student?
I would say two things: take the opportunity and give yourself the best. It's a big opportunity and, what you learn here you will use for your career.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário