Share what you have done in class

Here students can show some of their written productions. I hope you can learn and also have a good time.

segunda-feira, 12 de abril de 2010

Edinilsom


Major: Journalism
Hometown: Iapu, MG

Extracurricular / Campus Activites
At the moment I’m involved with activities on campus, I like to participate in seminary and courses prarded by other socials association of the Unileste, with the objective of help various people.

Favorite Place on campus:
The best place to hang is the lab, where I can access the internet, talk to my classmates and develop my research work.

Why did you choose to attend Unileste?
I’m studying in Unileste because it’s a university that can help me in the future. It will bring opportunities for my professional life in future. Other reason who collaborated to the my choice was the proximity of the college to my home and by be the only who offer the course in the area of social communication. Then, the Journalism was the my choice ideal.

What are your career goals?
I intend to travel to other countries in order to learn other cultures who me possibilitate news Knowledge. Want also work in different middle of communication: is radio, TV, print newspaper.

What do you like most about going to UNILESTE?
There is always something to do on campus it always gives the right courses and extracurricular activities for student participation.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário