Share what you have done in class

Here students can show some of their written productions. I hope you can learn and also have a good time.

segunda-feira, 12 de abril de 2010

Rafael Henrique




Major: Journalism

Minor: Web Developing

Hometown: Itabira

Campus Activities
I ‘am evolved with the Integrated Communication Lab with web developing with emphasis at development of the Complexus Magazine. In the past, this lab aren’t integrated, I had more participation with the Digital Agency, when I developed and administrated the Journalism website.

Extra Curricular
I participate at all events of my college and try to mobilize the students with revolutionary ideas.

Free Time
In my free time I read a lot of books and watch movies and series. On weekends I hunt chick on parties and pubs.
Work
I’m working with Integrated Communication, media production and systems development at In Vista Communication. Between the jobs I administrate and collaborate with the Capitu Magazine’s website, a digital culture magazine.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário